At your next visit, you will notice the following protocols and procedures in place until further notice:
- Each of our team members will be tested for COVID-19 prior to our resuming patient care.
- Following the ADA and CDC guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in dentistry, our team will be equipped with:
- N95 or KN95 masks
- Clinic jackets or gowns
- Face shields
- Our tooth brushing stations will be closed until further notice.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting the public spaces in the offices throughout the day.
- We will have a one-way flow of patients through the office to encourage social distancing.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please notify us if anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID or been exposed to COVID within the last 10 days, so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- Parents of patients in active treatment should wait in the car during appointments. Should we need to speak with a parent, we will call or text you.
What you/your patient should do before leaving home for your next appointment:
- Have the patient brush his/her teeth thoroughly as the brushing station will not be available until further notice
- Take the patient’s temperature and reschedule your appointment if it is greater than 100.4°F.
- Remember that the office will be cooler than usual due to the extra PPE we are wearing. Please dress accordingly.