At your next visit, you will notice the following protocols and procedures in place until further notice:
- Each of our team members will be tested for COVID-19 prior to our resuming patient care.
- Both locations will be open simultaneously for at least the next six weeks to reduce the number of people in each location at one time.
- Following the ADA and CDC guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in dentistry, our team will be equipped with:
- N95 or KN95 masks
- Clinic jackets or gowns
- Face shields
- Our tooth brushing stations will be closed until further notice.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting the public spaces in the offices throughout the day.
- Temporary sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk.
- Weather permitting, we will leave the front doors open to minimize contact with door knobs.
- We will have a one-way flow of patients through the office to encourage social distancing.
- Retainer check appointments, consultations, and some exams will still be completed virtually to minimize traffic through the offices.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Each patient will need to complete a COVID-19 Supplemental Consent and Questionnaire digital form prior to being seen for each appointment.
- Parents of patients in active treatment should wait in the car during appointments. Should we need to speak with a parent, we will call or text you.
- Patients should check in at the front desk, because we have removed the check-in iPads and all game room iPads.
- We will use a touch-free infrared thermometer to check the temperature of anyone entering our office (doctors, staff, patients, delivery personnel, etc). Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4°F will be sent home immediately.
What you/your patient should do before leaving home for your next appointment:
- Have the patient brush his/her teeth thoroughly as the brushing station will not be available until further notice
- Complete the COVID-19 Supplemental Consent and Questionnaire that will be emailed and texted to you on the morning of your appointment
- Take the patient’s temperature and reschedule your appointment if it is greater than 100.4°F.
- Remember that the office will be cooler than usual due to the extra PPE we are wearing. Please dress accordingly.