We want to help you maintain your new smile for a lifetime, so we developed SmileShield to protect it.
- Instead of an impression (the goopy tray of material for a mold of your teeth), now we take a 3D scan of your teeth with the braces still on.
- From this 3D scan, we can digitally remove your braces and print a model of your new, straight teeth with no braces (all before we have taken your braces off!)
- Unlike a traditional stone model, the printed plastic model does not break when we make a retainer. This allows us to make you two retainers and also give you your plastic model.
- If you lose or break a retainer, you can bring the model to us, and we can make a new retainer off of the same model.
- This change allows us to increase your comfort, save time for you, and reduce the cost of replacement retainers!
- This is all included in the cost of treatment. There is no additional charge for this. The only time there are additional charges is when you need a replacement for a lost or broken retainer.
Follow these simple instructions to maintain your confident smile!
Schedule your complimentary evaluation.